Privacy & Security Standards
CU Hiring is committed to privacy of personal information gathered during the application process and stored by the CU Hiring Applicant Tracking System. It is our policy to respect applicant’s privacy and the privacy of corporate records concerning personal information. If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security standards, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personally identifiable information is collected in a number of sections throughout the CU Hiring application process. Applicants have the choice to enter information by completing an online application via our Applicant Tracking System used by our clients. Applicants are not required to give any personal information during the job searching stage of the application process. All information requested directly relates to the job application process. Applicant data is then stored to allow company managers to use during their hiring process and to allow for future position consideration and placement.
Protecting Personal Information
Personally identifiable information is stored on a separate server as a security precaution and our site is SSL encrypted. Since, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information our users transmit to our site. Having said that, we do everything in our power to protect your company and your applicant's information.
All applicant information is restricted by administrative login to the CU Hiring Applicant Tracking System and controlled by the corporate office. Only administrators who have permission are granted access to personally identifiable information. All CU Hiring employees are kept up-to-date on security and privacy practices. Additionally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment that can only be accessed with a secure login and badge access to the facility.
CU Hiring partners with C7 data center. Your company and your applicants’ information entered into CU Hiring is maintained and monitored 24 hours a day. C7’s facilities employ multiple protocol to keep your data infrastructure safe. Entrance to the data center floor is guarded with two factor, 5 layer authentication, and optional measures to meet the most strict security requirements.
• N+1 redundant power delivery infrastructure
• Battery and Generator backup
• Power is scrubbed before entering data center floor
• Current intensive power densities include 8 x 208v 30A PDUs per cabinet
• Can support 10kW to 10MW deployments
• Low power cost and disaster safe zone
• Strict schedule of preventative maintenance and operational checks
• True grounding throughout the data center delivered to each cabinet
• Power monitoring and usage history available through online customer portal C7 undergoes rigorous audits and control procedures to ensure reliability and security of service delivery. Take comfort in that C7 has strict security policies and technology to ensure your data infrastructure is safe and secure.
• SSAE 16
• Scheduled maintenance and testing of power, cooling and networking systems
• Hourly facility walk through checks
• Training for data center technicians
• 2 factor, 5 layer authentication
• Custom security measures as required
• 24x7x365 on-site security
• Video cameras around buildings and throughout facilities
• Company approved access control list
• Data center access log
• Strict facility access protocols
• Background checks on employees
C7 Data Centers, Inc. understands the importance of ensuring the utmost transparency ininternal controls and procedures. We want our customers to know they can trust C7 to provide data center facilities and services that meet the strictest control standards andindustry best practices. To that end, C7 undergoes rigorous auditing of financial, security, and operational controls.
Keeping your data and your applicants’ data safe is our number one priority. We take this responsibility very seriously and work hard to keep it secure at every level possible. If you have any questions about CU Hiring, our security measures, or about our relationship with C7, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-633-9269.